Welcome to the Elenkiwich family blog. We will post updates here on what's going on in our part of the world, and especially with our son, Miles, who we welcomed on April 2, 2010. Our hope is that this blog will help us stay connected with family and friends even when life is crazy!

Meet Miles Eric Elenkwich

Meet Miles Eric Elenkwich

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Ross and Shawna come home!

Wow! I didn't realize it had been so long since I posted...I've been uploading more pictures on Facebook and this blog sometimes gets forgotten (sorry for those of you without Facebook). This past weekend, Ross and Shawna came home from school in MN and Miles and Eric got to spend a couple days with them while I worked. They also went to cousin Elliot's bowling tourney but I didn't get to see any pictures from those. We are just busily gearing up for Miles' first birthday party. Everyone should have gotten their invitations by now, but if you haven't please let me know and I will send it out ASAP!

Miles also had his first trip to the ER a couple of nights ago. He had developed a strange cough and being the paranoid RN mommy that I am, came to the worst possible conclusion and so in to the ER we went. Turned out to be nothing but Miles had fun flirting with the nurses and ladies in the waiting room and mom got some much-needed reassurance.


Tuckered out after a long day playing!
Miles has a new scrunchy-smile face...we love it!

Miles also mastered the stairs this weekend...look out world!


No comments:

Post a Comment